Resources for Self Care
This set from the Huffington Post is an excellent compilation
Prayers for the Non-Religious:
These are some sacred resources for people who don't ascribe to a particular religion.
I AM LIGHT
I am Light, Glowing Light, Radiating Light, Intensified Light.
God consumes my darkness, turning it into Light.
This day I am the focus of a Central Sun.
Flowing through me is a crystal River,
A living fountain of light that cannot be qualified by human thought or feeling.
I am an outpost of the Divine.
Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up in the Mighty River of Light which I am.
I am, I am, I am LIGHT.
I live, I live, I live in Light.
I am light's fullest dimension.
I am light's purest intention, flowing through the world, Blessing, strengthening, sanctifying and uplifting,
Conveying the purpose of the Kingdom of Heaven.
This Famous Prayer from Thomas Hubl, a living master:
In the stillness of my heart, I am.
In the silence of my heart, I hear Thy Name.
I am grateful for what is revealed;
And I am grateful for what stays hidden,
For that is Thy will, and that's why I'm here.
This set of prayers (from the Light Center in Black Mountain, NC) for those who don't want to name a divinity per se:
1. I release all of my past, negatives, fears, human relationships, self-image, future, and human desires to the Light.
2. I am a Being of Light.
3. I radiate the Light from my Light Center throughout my being.
4. I radiate the Light from my Light Center to everyone.
5. I radiate the Light from my Light Center to everything.
6. I am in a bubble of Light and only the Light can come to me and only the Light can be here.
7. Thank you God for everyone, for everything, and for me.